We accept new patients who live within our practice area.
However, to prevent patient registration fraud within the NHS, we require a combination of the following items of identification to enable us to process your registration:
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- medical card
- driving licence
- local authority rent card
- paid utility bills
- bank/building society cards/statements
- National Insurance number card
- letter from Benefits Agency/benefit book/signing on card
- papers from the home office
Please contact reception for further information, or come to the surgery to collect the forms.